About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, November 02, 2018

The quilting part is done.

I'm hoping that tomorrow I will get the binding assembled and machine stitched to the front of the quilt. And then I can hand stitch the binding down a few hours at a time. That will surely be easier on my hands than all of this quilting. I have three fingertips that are pretty seriously chewed up.

The heel flap is done on the second baby sock, and I'm ready to pick up stitches for the gusset.

I've done nothing on Leftie today. But I've read another eight pages in The Economist, which gives me a somewhat similar sense of accomplishment.

Time to read my scriptures and go to bed. We're meeting again tomorrow for our fledgling brunch tradition.

No comments: