About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Greetings from my phone.

This week's issue of "The Economist" came in today's mail. I skipped Knit Night and am already 26 pages in. Ergo, speed is picking up, and I'm recognizing bits of narrative from week to week. Oh yeah, that country. They've been having a problem with X, and they're trying Y as a solution, and it just might be working.

Brilliant political cartoon on page 10, with the POTUS as a raging bison and the Republicans and Democrats attempting team-roping.

The knitting continues. As does my slow, deliberate reading of The Book of Mormon, highlighting every reference to the Savior.

Best meme I've seen this week, shared by a wonderfully quirky shop I used to patronize in Fort Worth.

TEXAS: Hey Fall, you coming?
FALL: Yeah, me and Winter about to pull up right now.

Night, y'all.

No comments: