About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Stimulating.

After getting an official-looking letter that said I'd be getting a nominal amount, the deposit hit my bank today. It will pay for all of the bipolar bears' dental work, for which I am profoundly relieved and grateful. There should be a bit left over for fun things for each of us.

I get, but do not always take the time to read, the Modern Daily Knitting weekly newsletter. Based on an article in a recent issue, I've set up a monthly self-care date. Today is my first official one. I spent it at the office. Before I go to bed in a few minutes, I'm going to empty out my purse.

I put a few more rounds of ribbing into the current sock. I am loving this yarn.

Today I wore a Gudrun dress to work over a striped tee and a petticoat. It felt so good to be dressing up a bit.

Body is tired. Brain is going pingety-ping. Time to shut this down and putter off to bed.

No comments: