About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

MMMassage!

I have another one booked for next week. As I drove home in a downpour, I could feel all the little freshly-released trigger points itching because of improved circulation. I think I'll be going every week to ten days for awhile, and then back off to twice a month. Eventually I'd like to only need it once a month. And at some point I want to try a facial. Maybe that will be an extra treat, beyond the dinner out for the three of us that is scheduled when the mortgage drops below $15K. I would also like to try the hot stone session. That will have to be after my muscles and joints are behaving as properly as they can given my mileage. She worked quite a bit on the hand that went into spasm yesterday. It threatened to cramp up on me again this morning, and I can still feel some residual crabbiness there.

Work was pleasant and productive today. I got most of the emails wrangled and a number of To-Do's to-did. I heated a can of white bean chili for dinner and can feel my body happily winding down for the day. Second load of laundry is in the washer. I'm torn between reading for an hour and watching something on Prime. Plus, I need to drink a ridiculous amount of water before crashing, which will guarantee at least one skip to the loo in the middle of the night.

Night, y'all.

 

No comments: