About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I didn’t fall in.

Just no time to post this morning. I was up until midnight, last night, because when I grabbed dinner last night on the way to my meeting with the RS president, I ordered what I thought was a small soda, and it was at least a quart of Coca-Cola. I had to nuke a mug of milk to more or less neutralize it so I could get any sleep at all.

I have reached the armholes on the Sunrise Circle Jacket. I may start the raglan decreases before hitting the hay.

Good visit with Middlest tonight, before and after Knit Night.

I was surprisingly productive at work for somebody who only wanted to faceplant into my keyboard.

Have texted Middlest to tell her, “Home and safe.” Am going to nuke another mug of milk and see if I can stay awake during my prayers.

Monday and Tuesday down, Wednesday and Thursday to go, and a bit of a break on Friday. We can do this.

Posts might be a little thin on the ground for the next week or so. But I’m healthy and happy and determined to stay that way...

No comments: