About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, October 10, 2011

I promised some pictures.

This is the shawlette I made for Willow:



A detail. The yarn is a little too busy to properly show off the nupps.



And this is a smidgen of the scarf I made for Lark:



It was a glorious weekend. I am really looking forward to the week ahead. And yes, I did remember to switch out knitting projects so that BittyBit will have at least some element of surprise when she opens her gift later this year.

Have I mentioned that I really, truly love my tribe? I took a quiet moment yesterday to speak with the spouse emeritus and let him know that I would be bringing the new guy to Thanksgiving dinner, so he would not be blind-sided. I also told him that, should the new guy pop the question, I would accept, and what the new guy is dealing with, health-wise. He took it all graciously.

No comments: