About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

More excellent customer service.

I got notice yesterday that the second installment of yarn from Knit Picks was on its way. No word as to whether they were able to match the dye lot. But I know what to do if they weren’t.

And I got a call from an investigator with the state licensing board, over my complaint about the nail salon where I got athlete’s foot. They will be doing a complete sweep of the salon, and I will get a copy of the report, and did I have anything else to add that maybe I had forgotten when I filled out their form? And this is my investigator’s name, and I have her phone number, and please call if I have any questions or further information.

I don’t like being a tattle-tale. However, this is my health, and other people’s health, and I’m significantly more feisty about that than I was when I was a sprout, especially since Beloved needs no additional challenges to his immune system.

The knitting continues to be pure bliss. And I need to go get ready for work, because today is chemo-lite, and I’m dropping Beloved off at the hospital on my way to work.

We are in the process of finding new providers for his cancer treatment. Which reminds me that I promised to look up the names of some doctors his primary care physician’s office gave us.  Later, gators!

No comments: