About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Massage appointment.

I have one on Saturday with the brilliant and intuitive therapist who literally helped me to keep it together while I was waiting for Beloved to have enough information to be able to make up his mind to propose.

There is stuff going on in my life and in my body that I don't understand. She is very good at reading my body.

I know that my spirit knows stuff that my mind and my body do not. I know that the body has its own wisdom, which the human spirit understands but the mind does not.

I think that if I talk while she works on me, we will both get insights, and I might just come home with the next few steps on my journey.

Meanwhile, my head and lungs are clearing, and my ankles are deflating, and I am beginning to feel rested.

No comments: