About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Medicated.

A fairly decent night's sleep last night and several naps throughout the morning. I took my third dose of Augmentin a couple of hours ago. And my fourth Zyrtec of the week.

I think the good guys are winning. The chronic swelling in my left ankle is nearly gone, which brings me to wonder how infection in other parts of my body relate to the blockage of lymph in another.

I remember that my massage therapist told me that there was inflammation somewhere in my body. And I think I remember that when I last took a course of antibiotics, my ankles both subsided.

I wonder if there is some deep-seated infection going on. Or if my body is being metaphorical again and I just haven't deciphered the metaphor.

At any rate, the meds are kicking in. I have read several chapters in the bio of Neal A. Maxwell but am no longer in the mood to eat, drink, read, or knit. Night, y'all.

No comments: