About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Money.

Got the word on my raise and bonus the day before yesterday. Will be keeping my standard of living the same and throwing all but the tithing into paying off my line of credit. I've already upped my contribution towards that, effective next payday. Barring some catastrophe I should be out of debt except for the mortgage well before the end of next year.

I had another good day at work yesterday. Plus the excellent news that the secretary who has been out on medical leave will be back next week, and we will be splitting Mellow's docket between us.

Hoping and praying for another good day at work today. Hanging out with several of my single friends at an unofficial activity. Dinner at my friend J's house. And then a late-ish movie if I can stay awake. Having lunch out with some of my work friends today if my workload permits.

Really cool package in yesterday's mail. More on that later.

No comments: