About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Long week.

Technically, I suppose, a new one already. Wednesday I had to pick up a second prescription. Do boys get yeast infections from taking antibiotics? Or do they just get well?

Tuesday night I attended LittleBit's Phi Theta Kappa induction. So pleased and proud of her. This is her fourth semester of 4.0.

Thursday our attorneys took us to lunch for whatever the PC name for Secretaries Day is these days. A two block walk each way. I was thoroughly winded by the time I got back to my desk.

This respiratory infect is kicking my derrière. I just have no energy. I had a massage yesterday. She told me that she didn't see how I was able to walk. My body is that messed up.

After the ceremony on Tuesday night, I stopped at Firstborn's to drop off some stuff. 1BDH gave me a blessing. I called Firstborn on Friday and said I was a little curious about how badly I would be feeling had I *not* gotten a blessing.

I'm coughing less. I'm definitely itching less. Took a four hour nap after the massage. Still tired and achy, and my ankles look awful. I would like to skip church again. But that would mean skipping the potluck and fireside. And this is one that I actually want to attend.

The laundry is caught up. The rest of the house looks worse than my ankles. It's officially the Sabbath. I am turning off the phone and the lights and going to bed.

No comments: