About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Zombie mode.

But instead of brains for breakfast, I wolfed down a nuked potato with sour cream. I ended up leaving work early and going to the doctor. He gave me a prescription for Augmentin. Twice a day for ten days. No side effects so far.

I slept somewhat better last night. Five hours the first time and two hours the second. I suspect that I will be dozing off and on all day.

Have canceled all the fun activities I had planned to enjoy. No Main Street Arts Festival. No lunch with a dear friend. The goal is to be well enough to return to work on Monday. I am even staying home from church tomorrow.

I am beginning to understand why so many men like recliners. It would be nice to have one out in the living room. With a table to hold my CPAP. This dozing off semi-upright with no neck support is for the birds. When I wake up it's a two-handed job to straighten my head.

I think breakfast has settled. And I'm sleepy again. I hope y'all have as much fun today as I was planning to.

No comments: