About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

What to say.

Mostly good day with a few spectacular exceptions. Very glad that tomorrow is Friday. Hoping not to have to deal with anyone but the cat until church on Sunday. I may feel differently in the morning. The church meeting that I thought was next Thursday, was tonight. So I went. And I met with Bishop afterwards to sign a *third* application for the sealing cancellation. In six months it will probably be funny. Until then I don't wanna talk about it. Still no Verizon refund. Ran by Braum's after church for a double dip cone. Eating my feelings. Half of them were strawberry cheesecake and the other half rocky road. Night y'all.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I was right about the sleep. And may I just add that crying oneself to sleep is an exercise in the absurd if one wears a CPAP. Breathe. Hiccup. Snort. Snivel. Catch breath. Until I wasn't sure if I were crying or laughing. I managed that for about two minutes, gave it up as a lost cause, and was asleep in maybe three?