About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

What to say.

Mostly good day with a few spectacular exceptions. Very glad that tomorrow is Friday. Hoping not to have to deal with anyone but the cat until church on Sunday. I may feel differently in the morning. The church meeting that I thought was next Thursday, was tonight. So I went. And I met with Bishop afterwards to sign a *third* application for the sealing cancellation. In six months it will probably be funny. Until then I don't wanna talk about it. Still no Verizon refund. Ran by Braum's after church for a double dip cone. Eating my feelings. Half of them were strawberry cheesecake and the other half rocky road. Night y'all.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I was right about the sleep. And may I just add that crying oneself to sleep is an exercise in the absurd if one wears a CPAP. Breathe. Hiccup. Snort. Snivel. Catch breath. Until I wasn't sure if I were crying or laughing. I managed that for about two minutes, gave it up as a lost cause, and was asleep in maybe three?