About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Happy Wednesday.

My non-evil plan is progressing. Adding an electronic chore chart to my spreadsheet and color-coding my progress is keeping me on track with two of my goals. It does not give me any more hours in the day. It does not keep me from spending too much time on FB. But it documents that in at least a few areas of my life there is quantifiable progress.

I am still waiting on the blankety-blank Verizon refund. On Friday they will generate their "second final" statement. Allegedly within 10 to 15 business days they will actually cough up my money. Which will go straight to savings for one of my short term goals.

And now if you will all excuse me, I would like to finish reading the fifth chapter of Jacob. (The longest chapter in the Book of Mormon.) It isn't any shorter in French than it is in English. And then I need to finish clearing the floor in the dining room. My friend S is bringing her massage table tonight.

No comments: