About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

More decisions. I think.

Therefore I am? In music news, I have decided that I am not keeping the rosewood recorder. I have not quite decided that I am keeping the olivewood one. But I have yet to play it today. That's next.

In knitting news, I am pretty sure that one more repeat of the pattern will suffice. I will know for sure tomorrow.

In banking news, I deposited a whopping $10.50 into my local account. All from change received over the past few weeks. Not all of which was from the consumption of ice cream cones.

In ice cream news, I have tasted two of the seven new chocolate flavors at Braum's. Both were worthy additions to the menu.

In flooring news, I brought home a sample. It tones nicely with the walls and the furniture. I'm not done looking yet, but I got a good vibe in that store.

In eternally significant news, I have my interview with the stake president tomorrow morning before church.

This is the part where I wash my hands and brush my teeth and set the timer for 15 minutes of quality time with Olive.

No comments: