About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Update. Ish.

I'm down with the update? OK. I'll stop.

Have been working on the itinerary for my vacation. My time off for this year and next is confirmed. I sent out a bunch of emails this morning before work and am starting to get responses.

I have also narrowed down to two, the type of wood I want for my next recorder. Thankfully I do not have to make a decision today.

I had an amazing massage last night. Part of me feels terrific. Part of me feels like I was hit by a truck. But my head and chest are significantly more clear. My neck is tightening up again. But both shoulders have dropped a little. I count all the small miracles.

I haven't consumed enough water today but am making up for it now. I might drown before quitting time.

Knitting continues. Music is a distraction. (Mental soundtrack is something out of August Rush.) I want a nap. Trying to think, and write, here in the break room is looking like a lost cause.

Heading back to my desk.

No comments: