About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Being a girl.

Cue the soundtrack. One of the fun things about being female, is accessorizing. This shirt. That scarf. Those earrings. Back in the day, before multiple surgeries for ingrown toenails, the cute shoes to go with. (Now it's just: brown clogs or black?)

I bought four new layering tees last night. On sale, of course. And this morning I will wear the pumpkin shirt with the scarf my sister gave me and the shell flower earrings in a slightly darker shade of rust. Hair up in a bun, the better to show off those earrings.

Here's hoping the workday is not so busy that I forget to put on lipstick after finishing my breakfast! I've put in nearly five hours of OT this week and am anticipating more before the special, rush project is over.

Love it. OT is rare in our office. In the spirit of tomorrow's Talk Like A Pirate Day, yarrrrn money!

No comments: