About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, September 07, 2015

It was a Plan B weekend.

But I did get this month's installment of the medallion quilt finished, and the fabric is hanging to dry for the final block in the quilt we've been working on since last October.

I've printed off the Relief Society newsletter and the message for this month, and I created a letter and printed it onto the back of the handout I brought home from RS yesterday.

Ward picnic was a blast. So glad I went, and glad that Fourthborn was willing to go with me. She got some good pictures of my participation in the pie eating contest, even if both of us were laughing so hard it's a miracle they were not all blurry.

I made killer brownies and quite happily left them at the picnic when we were ready to leave.

We did not get anything done on the house this weekend. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

It's time for my Rx and bedtime. If there's any justice in the world, I will sleep like a rock tonight.

No comments: