About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Another marginally productive day.

It's 7:39 as I sit down to write, and I have about two and a half hours in which I may eat. I just finished uploading a month and a half's worth of medical bills for reimbursement. I had to photograph some of the receipts two or more times. This was after I couldn't log on, on my phone, so I came over here to log on to the mother ship and discovered that the system has upgraded since I last submitted receipts, and they have a fancy-schmancy authentication system. Which is why the app on my phone was telling me my password was wrong, when I knew darn good and well that it wasn't. Upgraded my password, created a PIN number, and was able to log onto the app. An hour to an hour and a half later, I think I finally made them happy. When the reimbursement is deposited, that will make my credit card balance happy. Meanwhile, I am tired and still a little frustrated and somewhat hungry and wondering what I can eat that will be healthy and stick with me until after I've peed in a cup and given blood tomorrow. I will be heading for IHOP about fifteen seconds after they slap that bandage on my elbow. I've actually gotten some quilting done and will do more before I go to bed. I have no solid idea of how I want to quilt the extra-wide border at the bottom of the quilt. There are a couple of images rattling around in my head, but mostly what I'm processing is, food! now! without any hints as to what my body wants, other than a pint of ice cream, which it's not getting. Because that would require my getting out of the pajamas I've been wearing all day.

No comments: