About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, May 08, 2017

I definitely need more light in the dining room.

And in my studio. The yarn which I thought was some shade of blue, by dawn's early light was clearly green. I've cast on for a baby sock and worked two rounds.

This is what I did after work:
  1. Trader Joe's for more ginger cookies.
  2. Sprouts for more fresh fruit; specifically, grapes, bananas, and cherries!!!!
  3. Dry cleaners to pick up my scarf.
  4. Pharmacy to pick up three Rx's.
  5. Braum's for half a gallon of orange juice.
  6. Home to put things away and inhale some dinner.
  7. Costco for TP and Middlest's contacts and two boxes of mandarin orange cups.
I am so done with this day. Remind me to tell you about how a spider and SemperFi both scared the dickens out of me today, hours apart. It's pretty funny.

No comments: