About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Monday, May 08, 2017

I definitely need more light in the dining room.

And in my studio. The yarn which I thought was some shade of blue, by dawn's early light was clearly green. I've cast on for a baby sock and worked two rounds.

This is what I did after work:
  1. Trader Joe's for more ginger cookies.
  2. Sprouts for more fresh fruit; specifically, grapes, bananas, and cherries!!!!
  3. Dry cleaners to pick up my scarf.
  4. Pharmacy to pick up three Rx's.
  5. Braum's for half a gallon of orange juice.
  6. Home to put things away and inhale some dinner.
  7. Costco for TP and Middlest's contacts and two boxes of mandarin orange cups.
I am so done with this day. Remind me to tell you about how a spider and SemperFi both scared the dickens out of me today, hours apart. It's pretty funny.

No comments: