About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Shut down my Yahoo! account

Which means that I also lost my Flickr account, but those were early pictures and mostly on Ravelry, and I can probably snag them again from here. Or not. I was so tired when I finished up that I just said oh to heck with it and hit the delete button.

If that was your only email address for me, leave a comment here or on FB. I copied my address book over to gmail when I got my new(est) phone, so that if the time came when I got a new phone that would not automatically snag my contacts, they would not be lost. Again. So I have ways to contact you.

New guy did not get his cancer numbers yesterday. They did another blood test (cha-ching!) and will give him those results today. But his liver function is normal. They told him yesterday that his liver had almost shut down, before the surgery.

So, no specifics yet, but plenty of good news to go around.

And I am getting a massage tonight. And we are having an ice cream social at work today, to celebrate (maybe) equaling the duration of the 1980 heat wave. At any rate, we are eating ice cream, and we get to dress casually, so I am going to put on my sneakers and ease on, ease on down the rooooaaaad.

Extra points if you can tell me where that comes from.

1 comment:

Tola said...

The Wiz. my college show choir sang it.