About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Best Friend's Birthday [Party]

OK, so she celebrated her 50th in Paris; I like her anyway! Her girls put together a party, and last night a bunch of us surprised her with cake and ice cream and a slideshow and a soundtrack where every third song was a spectacularly famous one from our youth about a girl with her name, because she hates that song! And we all sang along. Some of us even on-key!

Secondborn snapped a lot of pictures. My camera never even came out of my bag. Except later, at home, for this.



I have the second front cast on.



Talk about your instant gratiNorofication! This one practically knits itself.

Am planning for a quiet evening at home, just me and the knitting and some music.

No comments: