About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Best Friend's Birthday [Party]

OK, so she celebrated her 50th in Paris; I like her anyway! Her girls put together a party, and last night a bunch of us surprised her with cake and ice cream and a slideshow and a soundtrack where every third song was a spectacularly famous one from our youth about a girl with her name, because she hates that song! And we all sang along. Some of us even on-key!

Secondborn snapped a lot of pictures. My camera never even came out of my bag. Except later, at home, for this.



I have the second front cast on.



Talk about your instant gratiNorofication! This one practically knits itself.

Am planning for a quiet evening at home, just me and the knitting and some music.

No comments: