About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still no Internet @ Home

But somebody will be out from the phone company between 8:00am and 7:00pm tomorrow to fix the line. So I am typing a quick one here at Secondborn’s and then heading to the grocery store for some comfort food. I have been such a good girl today, both work-wise and food-wise. I now have five full, happy bookcases in my room, and stuff moved around in the studio, and lots of writing done on the computer. And I have eaten all sorts of good stuff.

BittyBubba said “hi” to me tonight, and he waved at me when I came in.

And there are too many happy distractions for me to type anything else. Be good, and remember who you are. I hope to be back online at my usual novella length tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I know you only love me for my internet connection, but it has been so nice having you over so much in the last week. :)

Jenni said...

Ha ha. When I dropped Ash off at her friend's the other night I yelled "Remember who you are" to her as I was driving off. She gave me an aproximation of the look I used to give you when you tortured me similarly.