About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Entropy

I think I have a few too many plates spinning, all at once. I used to blog every day. I was faithful at Knit Night. I did my visiting teaching in person, every month. It was a happy little routine, and I liked it.

Life is still wonderful. Love my job, love my calling at church, love the sisters we VT, love to hit that pool in the morning, love that I have my plan to get out of debt, and definitely, absolutely love my kids and my grandkids and my friends.

I am relatively sane and relatively solvent and relatively healthy and heart-deep in stuff I love and enjoy. And my tidy little schedule that worked so well, has been shot to h-e-double-hockey-sticks.

I have no idea what this all means. I think I will go ponder it while walking through shoulder-deep water. [It will almost certainly be safer than my stroll through the Coldwater Creek online outlet yesterday. A new jacket and four new work tops will be joining the lineup sometime next week, all deeply discounted. I had not bought anything girlish since just before my first lunch with NintendoMan last October. And I bet OPI has a nail polish that goes with every blessed one of them. Does. Not. Bear. Thinking.]

Heard this on the radio when I was driving to meet some of the kids, in the deluge on Monday night. Too lazy to grab the coding that makes it open up in a new window. Am off to go soak my head, and sundry other body parts.

Sing it, John!

No comments: