About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just checking in. Still breathing.

Great if busy weekend. Work went well on Friday and again yesterday. Got a $10 coupon from a friend at work, and Trainman and I dined at a foofy restaurant in Dallas last night. Restaurant review to follow, if you will all remind me.

Forgot to set the alarm last night (sedated by too much good food).

New guy and I are negotiating the timing of date #2. In the meantime, squeaky-clean and properly punctuated emails are volleying back and forth like birdies in a Victorian badminton game.

RS tonight. Update tomorrow, if I can find two brain cells to rub together. It is stupefyingly hot out there.

Grabbing the gym bag and getting the heck out of Dodge...

No comments: