About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Oops.

So yesterday after church, I made an appointment to go visiting teaching a week from tonight, entirely forgetting that I have a previous commitment with the fish and the fisherman. This month always gets away from me. We are sneaking up on the middle of it already and will be there by Friday. I somehow thought I had at least another week between now and then. [We will blame this on all those sweet short people yesterday. I have finally stopped twitching.]

The fisherman himself posted a wistful bit overnight about storms and how much better they are if there is someone beloved with whom to cuddle. I concur. Full moons, too.

At great personal sacrifice (family joke, that) I refrained from pointing out, publicly or privately, that he has the means to fix that little problem.

Time for me to cobble together the salad du jour and scoot on out the door. I realized yesterday that I have four projects on the needles. I am going to try to finish two of them before bedtime tonight. I made significant progress on the one human sized project in the lot; it is the only one which is Sabbath-appropriate, as the others will eventually become inventory.

No comments: