About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wingspan finished, Moebius started

Colinette Giotto, size 9 needles, Cat Bordhi tutorial on YouTube, 90 stitches. Not sure how big this is going to be, but I love the fabric so far. I may need to knit a few rounds, then frog it to make it bigger or smaller. The yarn is pure pleasure to knit. The needle has a small rough spot at the join. Not sure it is worth the bother of taking it in and exchanging it. I may just attack it with some 400 grit sandpaper (it is the plastic, not the brass).

John Wayne checks arrived in the mail while I was at work. Beloved meets with the oncologist today and has chemo tomorrow.

I need to step away from the computer and the knitting, fix my hair, eat some breakfast, and scoot on out the door so I can sit in the break room and knit some more.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I just started Wingspan to use up some of the gifted stash, and I'm loving it! I do believe it will get a second run from me as well, in a much nicer yarn!