About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

We are artists, and we leave each other notes.

Frequently our sleep cycles are so dissimilar that we might be living in different time zones, rather than in the same house. Depending on which of us wakes first, Middlest occasionally sets out my vitamins for me. Some notes are more embellished than this one.


Or this one..


This has charming detail, courtesy of Middlest. Note the cat's sharp teeth, perfect for chewing up food scraps and microorganisms. Right now it's waiting on the side of the fridge while the dishwasher runs.


One of my own offerings, left for Middlest when I went to work Friday morning.


We have fun, chez Ravelled.

No comments: