About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

OK, who's been praying?

(Thank you.) I had a phenomenal day today, notwithstanding a low-grade fever. I worked four hours of OT last Saturday, and I'll probably work another three or four tomorrow night, but absolutely not tonight. I've been coughing a lot more today, plus a couple of rather impressive sneezing fits, and I've used my inhaler once or twice. I'm tired, barely feverish, and significantly encouraged/relieved. I just finished the three tablespoons of Hatch chili mac & cheese that were leftover from breakfast. Body said not one bite more, so I grabbed a small container and stowed it in the fridge. That stuff is too good to waste even a single noodle.

In a few minutes I'm heading for my room to watch more WandaVision and maybe some Mandalorian. Unless I catch my second wind, I'll probably crash right after taking my evening meds.

 I saw a meme today featuring one Mandalorian, facing forward, another in profile standing next to him, and Grogu in front of both. Caption? "Two and a half Mandos." I laughed so hard that I coughed.

I wish I could wave my hands like Wanda and deposit a hot tub in the back yard. I know where my swimsuit is. I would love to poach for about half an hour and follow that with a massage and about ten hours of sleep.

Please take very good care of yourselves.

No comments: