About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, March 02, 2015

Tribbles!

That's how fast the hints are multiplying on Ancestry.com. Something like 1200 of them the last time I checked. It's probably pretty exciting for the people I'm linking up. But I'm feeling the way I used to when I would open the pantry door: not sure what was in there, or how to make sense of it, but intimidated by the sheer volume of it.

Gives me a fresh perspective on the blessing of so much there isn't room to receive it. I do hope that at some point the data will be all properly linked, and the numbers will dwindle down to a trickle. As a palate cleanser, I spent some time loosening up the baseboard in the kitchen. It's a long way from being free, but at least there's visible progress.

I'm going to take the last few minutes of conscious and add a row or two to three doll sweater. Mostly, I just want to sleep.

No comments: