About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Snow Half Day.

Office opened at noon. So this morning I emptied the small folding bookcase, moved it into the kitchen, and filled it up again.

Watched a YouTube and learned how to use my sander. Went through several strips of 220 grit sandpaper, smoothing down the lip that Wes sawed off for me a few months back.

Bought a variety of precut strips on my way home from work. 60 grit does a pretty fair job of whittling down an edge in a hurry.

I got more of the paint and wallpaper off the sides of the large window.

Work went well. I may have an announcement tomorrow. It's been a good day. I cooked orange roughy in almond milk for dinner and made a nice salad and had some of the leftover corn muffins.

Night, y'all.

No comments: