About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, March 07, 2015

Whew!

Squishy and Fourthborn and I got the Kallax assembled this morning. He went to work, and we filled in the blanks. Then we moved the little orange piece under the window. We made an abortive trip to the Dallas Flea, but the line was down one block and around the corner. We came home. We moved a few more bits around. Then she started in on the remaining wallpaper while I got ready for stake conference. The Saturday night session is my favorite. When I got home she had finished the cutting in on the ceiling and was nearly done with the wallpaper. We also moved the microwave (again). I think she's already asleep. I've reset the clock for DST and will probably be asleep fifteen seconds after my head hits the pillow.

No comments: