About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Packing. Sorta.

My vitamins are divvied up by day, bagged, and labeled. Although I might be reckless and take Sunday's on Thursday, just to keep things interesting.

After work tonight I'll pick up Fourthborn. She will be housesitting for me.

Firstborn, Secondborn, BittyBit and I are flying to the frozen north tomorrow. BittyBit will be singing in a national choir! In Minnesota. In March.

I need to check the weather forecast. But I'm pretty sure the operative word will be "layers" - and thankfully I'm a knitter and have a nice stash of wool socks.

No comments: