About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Monday, March 02, 2015

Tribbles!

That's how fast the hints are multiplying on Ancestry.com. Something like 1200 of them the last time I checked. It's probably pretty exciting for the people I'm linking up. But I'm feeling the way I used to when I would open the pantry door: not sure what was in there, or how to make sense of it, but intimidated by the sheer volume of it.

Gives me a fresh perspective on the blessing of so much there isn't room to receive it. I do hope that at some point the data will be all properly linked, and the numbers will dwindle down to a trickle. As a palate cleanser, I spent some time loosening up the baseboard in the kitchen. It's a long way from being free, but at least there's visible progress.

I'm going to take the last few minutes of conscious and add a row or two to three doll sweater. Mostly, I just want to sleep.

No comments: