About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Laughing, hooting, and wiping my eyes

So there I was, carefully matching and pinning the last seam on LittleBit's hoodie, after having completed all but the Kitchenering of the garter-stitch border on the front edge. I am so glad that I picked out the binding-off of that central cabled panel.



I thought it would be a good idea to make sure that the place where the hood begins to curve at the back of her head was the same on the right as on the left.



That's when I discovered that I had shorted the right side panel by 20 rows.

Happy Thursday, everybody!

1 comment:

Tinker Belle said...

Aw, shucks.... nobody'll notice!
:-D
~Tinks