About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Learning Curve

Here are the buckets, somewhat neatly drilled. Thanks, Secondborn!



And with a double layer of coffee filters in place.



Garden soil added, and the filters for the other end.



Filled buckets, waiting for their tomato plants.



And this one, waiting for its basil.



And here is the garden hose that I bought last night, to save myself lugging three pitchers of water into the back yard. It was only after I had undone the twistie ties that I read the label, and the warnings. Contains lead. Wash hands after use.



And I want to use this to water my garden? Guess who is headed back to Home Depot tonight, to buy a better hose? Yes, I washed my hands after reinserting the twistie ties.

A little over two inches of knitterly progress yesterday. The white marker is at the halfway point. I think I will leave it in there as I motor on down toward the other pointy end.



And if I do not post this and get in the tub, I will have to take a later train. Or drive.

No comments: