About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Noro Kimono Second Sleeve

Almost half done. I just wound the last ball of yarn.

Not much knitting last night, as I printed off my notes and some quotations to be read aloud by the students. Tonight I am teaching at the Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment meeting in my old stake. I am about ready to load up the car. If you are local, the meeting begins at 6:30pm. I am teaching at 8:30, which is almost past my bedtime.

I think I have completed the genealogical information on my aunt; thanks, Secondborn!

Have just joined the Noro group on Ravelry and posted a query about the Kureopatora yarn, hoping that somebody has a skein or two of this colorway in her stash.

Brain is fried: insufficient sleep, two nights running. Could get interesting...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Derek stuck me with soccer practice so I will be late if at all tonight. Good luck.