About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Noro Kimono Second Sleeve

Almost half done. I just wound the last ball of yarn.

Not much knitting last night, as I printed off my notes and some quotations to be read aloud by the students. Tonight I am teaching at the Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment meeting in my old stake. I am about ready to load up the car. If you are local, the meeting begins at 6:30pm. I am teaching at 8:30, which is almost past my bedtime.

I think I have completed the genealogical information on my aunt; thanks, Secondborn!

Have just joined the Noro group on Ravelry and posted a query about the Kureopatora yarn, hoping that somebody has a skein or two of this colorway in her stash.

Brain is fried: insufficient sleep, two nights running. Could get interesting...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Derek stuck me with soccer practice so I will be late if at all tonight. Good luck.