About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

When I’m Ready for the Lesson

The teacher shows up. Girls, this is one “call to action” that you can’t blame on me. I will be writing that letter I was pondering, and soon.

So, the stealth project for Firstborn’s birthday was finished yesterday. And it looks like I will finish the Noro Kimono sometime today. I am on the home stretch on the gussets. Which will leave me only one project on the needles.

Whatever shall I do?

Tonight is Knit Night. I suspect I’ll come home with a Finished Object and at least the germ of an idea of which two or three or half-dozen projects to start next. Because Juno Regina is simply not commuter knitting. She’ll take pride of place when I’m home, but I need something more automatic for the to-ing and fro-ing.

Happy Tuesday, everybody! I may come home to a new roof tonight!

No comments: