About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

When I’m Ready for the Lesson

The teacher shows up. Girls, this is one “call to action” that you can’t blame on me. I will be writing that letter I was pondering, and soon.

So, the stealth project for Firstborn’s birthday was finished yesterday. And it looks like I will finish the Noro Kimono sometime today. I am on the home stretch on the gussets. Which will leave me only one project on the needles.

Whatever shall I do?

Tonight is Knit Night. I suspect I’ll come home with a Finished Object and at least the germ of an idea of which two or three or half-dozen projects to start next. Because Juno Regina is simply not commuter knitting. She’ll take pride of place when I’m home, but I need something more automatic for the to-ing and fro-ing.

Happy Tuesday, everybody! I may come home to a new roof tonight!

No comments: