About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday? How can this be?

I thought that I would have a picture of a finished back on the Noro Kimono to show you, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open quite long enough. I will probably begin the shoulder decreases while on the train this morning.

Work was busy but not crazy-busy, and the new admin I am helping to train, was able to take a big chunk out of the scanning in my inbox so that I could sit in the back of the office and enter new lawsuits. There will probably be more of that today.

I loved being able to get up from my desk and go to the copier, go to the ladies’ room, go ask a question, go take somebody the paperwork for their newly-assigned suit.

Knit Night was great [as usual]. Love those ladies!

Today we have our support staff meeting, and I will be the star of our new “day in the life” vignette. How to condense 56 years of living into five to ten minutes? I'll be doing this again next week for the lawyers and the paralegals in their staff meeting.

Gee, some days it really is all about me!

4 comments:

gwtreece said...

It amazes me how much sleep interferes with life and getting stuff done. If we didn't need so much sleep, I could easily have several more hours for knitting or maybe cleaning the house. Nah, more time for knitting and spinning.

Bonnie said...

You make me smile. I'm glad you have an "all about you" day. :)

Jenni said...

Just talk about your awesome and ever so humble children and everyone will be in awe. Especially when you get to the parts about me!

Jeri said...

Those ladies love you too.