I was bewailing this in an email to a friend.
Oh, this is too funny. I just spent five or ten minutes rummaging in boxes that are stacked in the hall. I looked to my left midway through [that] paragraph and saw where the little box of pins had slipped sideways between two Spacemakers that hold knitting needles.
OK, technically that’s between a Spacemaker and the tin that holds my ribbon art bonbons. What a great way to start my day! And the day just got better and better.
Anne Perry’s latest column on Meridian reminded me that I used to wonder the same thing. What if I went through my whole life, thinking I was serving Him, and I found out at the end of it that I hadn’t, and that I didn’t recognize His voice?
Things that made me feel happy yesterday:
- The two lights at my work station are now connected to a power source, instead of a dead wall. Let there be light!
- I finished closing all the files for June.
- I sent out all the client survey letters for one of my attorneys and prepared them for the other.
- Another inch on each sweater sleeve.
- A good meeting with my new Visiting Teaching Coordinator
[And tomorrow there will be a new yarn shop to explore...]