About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, April 19, 2010

All Birthday, All the Time

The party was a blast! I brought home one slice of cake (my self-discipline knows no bounds!) and a bushel of great memories.

There will no doubt be pictures later in the week, after the kids email them to me. I was too busy grinning and holding babies. Lots of spontaneous hugs and run-by smoochings from the bigger Bitties. Lots of hugs and great snippets of conversation with the taller people. I hope somebody took a picture of all that food before we dug into it; I know that the cake per se was well-documented.

I need to be brief, because Bishop asked me to do something for one of the sisters in our ward, and I think I will do a better job of it if I do it now, rather than at the end of the work day. Especially since the work day will include lunch out with my attorney.

Thanks, y’all. You’re amazing!

And for those of you who come here for the knitting, enough of that happened while I was on vacation that I think I am almost ready to start the decreases on the doll hassock.

I am hoping to make it onto the train this morning. My right knee is still a little tender from all the driving I have done over the last four days. I almost wish I had taken today off as well, but I love my job and I'm ready to get back to work.

I have no idea what I want to wear today; thankfully, I have options.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

We had fun too. Thanks for letting us spoil you and meet Trainman!