About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, February 02, 2013

And I would walk 500 miles...

(Actually, I drove 3270 carefully-documented medical miles last year.) And he would walk 500 more...

But he drove 3294 equally well-documented medical miles. I made more progress in the gathering-of-stuff to give to our accountant. I took the mileage log out of the truck, and I found the one I had taken from Lorelai shortly after the first of the year, and also her title, but still no sign of the title on the truck. I am not done looking yet. Also the original of our marriage license. Thirty-five cents in change. More stuff for the shred pile. Several square inches of clean desktop.

I attended Little Philmont this morning. It was mostly terrific. We have Blue and Gold Banquet on Tuesday night (although I am not entirely sure that food will be involved) and another regional training meeting with a member of the General Presidency of the Primary.

And I watched three episodes of Downton Abbey. And knitted two rows without losing any stitches, or my mind.

No comments: