About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Trying this on my phone.

Really good day at work. Had a honey-do list as long as my arm. Got quite a few items checked off. Printed bank statements do I may reconcile tomorrow.  Canceled Beloved's subscription to the Scouting magazine. Ordered new checks for my primary account. Sent the legal description to my attorney. Learned that I need the original ppw if I want to file those affidavits. Got a ton of stuff done for my attorneys. Picked up Chinese for a drive by fooding. Came home and gave Mel and Squishy some mail and loaned them all three seasons of Downton Abbey in exchange for three slices of pineapple upside down cake. Ate half a slice. Watched half of Cat Ballou until the sound went out. Heading for bed now.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

*so* I may reconcile. *so*

Tola said...

Cat Ballou is a good movie.

Rory said...

There is an android app for Blogger. Free on the android market. That's how I do my phone posts. <3