About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Probably another short post.

The family council went well. I think we have come up with a plan that will keep me here in the house, without having to live on ramen noodles (much as I love them) or cat food. We are hoping for a meeting with my attorney sometime next week to get the ball rolling on probating the estate. Then, I think, we renegotiate the interest rate on the mortgage. And I have already begun the process of canceling the credit cards. Apparently since I was an authorized user but not a co-owner, I am not legally responsible for the balances??? I sent two emails out and have heard back on one of them. I will fax a copy of the death certificate while at work tomorrow.

Deep cleansing breath. And Knit Night tomorrow night. Blogging might be a little sparse for awhile until I choose a new internet provider.

No comments: