About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Veryquickupdate.

I have the phone interview with Social Security this morning, followed immediately by the monthly staff meeting. Work is going rather well. I still do not feel entirely in control of my workflow, and I am nowhere near as productive as I used to be, but I am gaining ground on both.

I am about one-third up the first repeat of the second chart on StellaLuna. I think I will insert another lifeline when I get to work.

I thought I would finish the last batch of thank-you notes this morning, but I discovered another handful of cards when I tidied the trays in the living room this morning. So maybe tomorrow; definitely by the time I leave for work on Friday, unless there is another influx.

I have the insurance disbursement and paid the mortgage yesterday.

My bags are packed for work.

I slept for nearly seven hours last night.

Life is good.

No comments: