About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Updating my updates.

I had posted, a week ago Thursday, about my frustration with a family member who is stonewalling me. After speaking with his wife on Saturday morning, I felt somewhat better and edited that post to give him the benefit of the doubt. I have now removed that edit. It reads as originally written.

I slept like a log last night. I'm not sure if I moved at all, because I woke up not-coughing but stiff and creaky. I will be drinking vats of water today.

This is the five month anniversary of Beloved's death. I need to restock the fridge and pantry; I plan to be at Costco when the doors open. I also need to hit the American Girl store for a gift card for the youngest granddaughter, who turns eight next week.

I suspect that there will be sporadic naps throughout the day. No painting. And very little knitting. We shall see.

1 comment:

Tola said...

i deal with a passive-aggressive person on a regular basis and it is indeed frustrating. it is a tool of the Adversary and i hope that i dont do it. i try not to, anyway. hope things get resolved soonest.