About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

First sleeve is done.

Second sleeve is cast on. Fourth season of Psych is in the can. One hour to go before bedtime and I'm not in the mood to paint anything. We should probably alert the Guinness people.

Couldn't get an exact match on the brown paint, not that I was expecting it to be that easy, and I'm aware I could have them do a custom match. I played with the color picker on the website and came up with some other possibilities. I have the chip for one of them. I have the numbers for two more and will scope out the chips tomorrow or over the weekend.

I keep finding stuff (that I already have) that will go nicely in the dining room. I'll be doing something, happily in the flow, and an image will float up in my mind, and then I have to either write it down or go looking for it. I'm getting a thin but impressive collection of notes, and an ever growing assortment of flotsam and jetsam. (Autocorrect wanted to give me Jetson.)

Maybe I will put on my painting clothes and grab my shiny new box cutter and go all Anthony Hopkins on the dining room carpet. (I've never actually seen Psycho. My technique might be a little off.)

Yeah. I just watched the Hitchcock episode of Psych. I need to do *something* before going to bed.

No comments: