About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Random thoughts post biopsy.

Sleep is a wonderful thing. The good snooze fairy visited my house last night.

No pain. The scratchiness in my throat is almost gone.

Being able to eat what I want, when I want, is a small miracle that happens almost every day.

"I'm your CPAP today." One of several great things my anesthesiologist said to me yesterday. Now if I could only get the CPAP at home to talk to me in that Marcus Welby voice.

The sewing table is folded up and put away. I am reasonably sure that I won't be pulling up the carpet today, but that side of the room is cleared for takeoff. I still have my old coffee table (the one made from the door) set up for the painting of baseboards. I could easily finish that without busting a gusset.

But first there is a nap that's calling my name.

No comments: