About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Good news.

Gynecologist office called. They had a cancellation. Would I like to come in 13 days sooner? I would.

Last night's massage was just for relaxation. No major owies. No energy work.

The first Aran swatch is blocking. I just took the second one off the needles.

I blew through all my to-do's at work. And wrangled all the mail. Only the fact that the e-filing system was intermittently wonky kept me from running out of stuff to do. But I was productively busy all day. And I have a good chunk of tomorrow laid out.

I found some ebony Rub N Buff at Hobby Lobby and am planning to refinish a picture frame. Pictures to follow if the end result remotely resembles what I have in my head.

May quilt block is done.

It's after midnight. I'm outta here.

No comments: