About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Approaching the finish line on Avery's sweater.

I finished the second shoulder at knit night tonight and picked up the stitches for the neck ribbing. Still need to graft the underarm stitches on the second sleeve.

Work was frustrating. I wanted to knit as much as possible before taking Middlest to the doctor, so I postponed my shower until we were done with that and taking the new Rx to the pharmacist. It was after 11:00 when I got to the office, which I realize is entirely due to my wanting to knit, and I had the requisite hour at switchboard. That left very little time to do the stuff that keeps me in yarn and chocolate.

We will have all but one of our admins back at work tomorrow, and the secretary who has been out after surgery will return on Monday. Maybe then my workflow will resume some semblance of normality.

Meanwhile, I'm feeling uncharacteristically unproductive. At least at the office. And a little crabby about it. I should go knit until the feeling passes.

No comments: